Thursday, August 31, 2006

Suck-ed.
I dont know, moodswings I suppose.

Dont delude yourself.
It isnt about deluding yourself,
admit it, its the people around you.


I must admit it myself,
its been pretty long since I've been feeling upset.
Good moods are hard to get nowadays,
since EOYE are coming,
its like finding a needle in a haystack.

Shall start with today.
Like any other days,
its teachers day!
Celebrated with Mrs Yeo & Mdm Chang.
The cake is super nice.
Didnt take any photos today.
Except for some.

At the canteen.

Got back our Term 3 results.
I dont think I would want to post it.
Express maths results got mixed up.
Everyone got a VR (Valid Reason)

7 subjects.
1 VR,
1 Grade U,
1 Grade 5,
1 Grade 3,
2 Grade 2,
1 Grade 1.
Mrs Yeo's comments,
"Joyce exudes cheerfulness. She displays positive energy. She makes effective use of humour to ease tensions."
Thanks Mrs Yeo (:
I must chiong hard for my Combined Science.
I really really suck at Science.
Cant believe I've scored A1 for my Chinese (:

School concerts are getting more & more boring than ever.
The only part I woke up was when the teachers are participating.

Besties.

Raj told me to take a photo of Haqim when he's alsleep during A. Leong's class.
Ha ha ha.

(:

Aikido lessons on Wednesday was a big fake.
Vilau claims that he has already made an announcement that Aikido lessons would be cancelled.
Bluff.
But it was pretty funny on Wed :D
Some photos taken

Yuan Bin. HAHA

The 4 of us.

(:

A video to liven the spirits.
ENJOY (:




She's kind & caring.
Im cold-blooded.
She's sociable.
Im fierce.
She's lovable.
Im anti-social, unlovable.
She's what every guy wants.
Im imperfect.
She has to ability to make dreams become a reality,
But I can only be the dreamer.
How saddening.

I walked home alone today in the rain.
Im just getting quite used to it.


That doesnt mean that Im lonely.
I seriously dont need help.
Everything you do just makes me mad.
All I wanted was just someone who really cares.


Sometimes I really do pity you.
I dont know whether to hate or to love.
I really dont know.
Tell me,
should I hate you?
Thinking back about the past,
I really really want to cry.
Seeing you so helpless,
I really want to help.
But nowadays,
you've changed.
Changed alot, you're not the one whom I resembles as my own.
Tell me,
should I?



Smile Joyce.
I want to be happy.
I want to old laughter to be heard once again.
I must..

No comments: